Sick PBS Universal Pressure Switch
The electronic pressure switch PBS is designed for pressure monitoring and measurement in liquid and gaseous media. It is pressure switch, transmitter and display in one and the same device. In its standard configuration it has two switching points. In addition, there are configurations available with one or two switching points and an analog output signal.
The PBS is an electronic pressure switch, pressure transmitter and display in one. It is available with up to two switching output, analog output and IO-Link in a single device.
Its intuitive configuration via three large pushbuttons and display facilitates operation. The housing can be rotated in two ways. This means that the display and electrical connection can be aligned to match the specific installation situation.
The PBS can be utilized in a wide range of applications due to its gauge pressure measuring ranges between 0 bar - 1 bar and 0 bar - 600 bar. In addition, absolute pressure and compound measuring ranges are available.
The PBS features a fully welded stainless steel membrane, making it suitable for use with a host of corrosive media. Numerous standard process connections make adapters redundant in most cases. In addition, a flush-mounted membrane is available for pressure measurement in heterogeneous liquids.
At a glance;
- Electronic pressure switch with display for monitoring pressure in liquids and gases
- Precise sensor technology with stainless steel membrane
- Integrated process connections manufactured from high-quality stainless steel
- Pressure values indicated on display. Output states are indicated separately via wide-angle LEDs.
- Unit of pressure value in display can be switched
- Min/max memory
- Password protection
- Quick and easy setup and operation due to three large pushbuttons and clear display
- Perfect display readability and optimal cable routing due to rotatable housing
- No compromises: Individual solutions through a variety of configurations
- Universal application due to fully welded, highly durable stainless steel membrane
- Saves space and costs: no adapters required due to broad range of standard process connections
- Highly reliable due to application of proven technologies and high-quality materials, water resistance according to IP 65 and IP 67 as well as excellent overpressure safety
- Ultimate system availability: IO-Link enables fast, reliable parameter setting when changing over products.