Phoenix Wireless Data Communication
Wireless data communication is a winning solution both indoors and outdoors, thanks to reliable transmission, low maintenance, and increased system availability. Discover the numerous ways in which you can profit from using wireless technology with products from Phoenix Contact.
- The right solution for every application, thanks to the wide range of technology
- Wide range for the transmission of all signals and data, thanks to the comprehensive product portfolio
- High-quality and reliable products, thanks to our many years of experience in industrial wireless solutions
Overview of our wireless products
Wireless components must meet a very wide range of requirements depending on the specific application. However, the user's focus is always on easy handling and reliability, just as it is for cable-based devices.
We have therefore used our experience from the field of interface and automation to develop wireless products that meet the highest industrial requirements.
Wireless transmission of digital and analog signals
Wireless signal transmission for serial interfaces such as RS-232/RS-442/RS-485
Integration of mobile devices in Ethernet networks
Antennas, cables, surge protection, and more
Reliable wireless technologies
In practice, various wireless technologies have proved suitable for a range of applications. Phoenix Contact offers wireless solutions that are suitable for industrial applications, which are ideal for your specific requirements.
For signal and data transmission in large systems
For transmitting control data in factory automation
WLAN (IEEE 802.11)
For high-performance infrastructure networks that are also suitable for industrial applications
For data exchange with unlimited range via mobile phone networks
For signal transmission in the process industry using proven HART communication
Wireless network planner
The wireless network planner from Phoenix Contact is an easy solution for user-friendly planning of a wireless network. You can create a simple basis for planning your wireless network in just a few steps.
- All Phoenix Contact wireless products are implemented
- Selection guide for wireless modules and accessories such as cables and antennas
- Creation of material lists in PDF format or CSV format
- Importing of images
- User guidance via a wizard
- Free download