Phoenix Trio Power - Power supplies with standard functionality
The new generation of the TRIO POWER range of power supplies is ideal for use in machine building: the functions and space-saving design are tailored to the high demands in this sector. The power supply units, which feature an extremely robust electrical and mechanical design, ensure the reliable supply of all loads even under harsh ambient conditions.
- Save time and costs, thanks to the push-in connection and narrow design.
- Increase system availability, thanks to dynamic boost with 150% of the nominal current for five seconds.
- Maximum flexibility due to the extensive temperature range from -25°C to +70°C and device startup at -40°C.
- A total of seven devices are available now
- The conductors are connected without tools
- Saves time, thanks to quick and easy installation with push-in connection
- Saves space in the control cabinet, thanks to the narrow design:
24 V/3 A: 30 mm, 24 V/5 A: 35 mm, 24 V/10 A: 42 mm,
24 V/20 A: 68 mm
24 V/5 A: 30 mm, 24 V/10 A: 42 mm, 24 V/20 A: 65 mm
Superior system availability
- The dynamic boost provides additional power.
- Dynamic boost starts heavy loads and to do so provides up to 150% of the nominal current for up to five seconds.
- High MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) values of more than 1 million hours.
- Active function monitoring with DC OK LED and floating signal contact.
- Wide temperature range of -25°C to +70°C
- Reliable device startup at -40°C (type-tested, from 10 A)
- Large input voltage range for all common AC and DC networks:
- 1-phase devices 85...264 V AC and 99...275 V DC, 3-phase devices 3x 320...575 V AC and 450...780 V DC
- Comprehensive approval package with UL 508 and UL/cUL 60950
- Compensation of voltage drops by means of adjustable output voltage of 24 to 28 V DC