Omron H3DT Push-in plus Solid-state Timers
5 things never to forget
- Top class in Industry for low power consumption (up to 60% down) allows a side-by-side mounting contributing to the overall space saving with longer life
- 17.5mm slim body with 2 contact relay and Push-in plus technology makes us unique in the market
- Ambient temperature range goes from -20 to +60°C
- The types of Timers under H3DT to be offered are: multi-functional (ON delay, Flicker OFF/ON start, Signal ON/OFF delay, Interval, Signal OFF Interval, Signal ON/OFF delay, Cumulative, One-shot Output), Power ON-delay, Star-Delta, Twin Timer, Power OFF delay.
- Certified for safety standards globally: UL, CCC, LR, CE, DNV-GL
Features and benefits
The H3DT products are a comprehensive range of timers designed to reduce space in the panels with Push-in plus technology. It also completes the existing H3DK / H3DS Analog Solid state Timer Family.
- Two contact relays, double wiring and Push-in plus technology to enhance efficiency of production
- Rotary switches improvements (click-sound, red marking) allows the customer to be precise on value setting while also simplifying the setting procedure
- Longer life expectancy reduces the overall maintenance costs
Important to find out
- Operating mode needed
- Type of signal output
- Type of terminal (screw, screw-less)
- Current competitor model (so you can decide which H3D to choose: H3DT, H3DK, H3DS)
Markets and applications
Panel builders, Machine builders, OEM´s, End users, System integrators.
Used in Machinery, Process equipment, Control Panels, pump/water-treatment, marine industry.
We recommend using the H3DT in the panel building process since it reduces space and installation time thanks to its Push-in plus technology.
We also recommend to use H3DK when your customer wants the screw terminal on 22.5mm. We recommend the H3DS when your customer wants screw terminal on 17.5mm.
Click here for a product brochure.