Omron G9SE compact safety relay
5 things to never forget;
- Slim design and terminal layout minimize installation space
- Screw less terminals reduce wiring efforts
- Fast diagnostics with highly visible indicators
- Supports a variety of standalone safety applications with 4 available models
- Contact or PNP inputs supported
Features and benefits;
- Accepts contact and PNP input types from external safety devices
- Highly visible LED indicators provide fast diagnostic information
- Screw less terminals are clearly labeled for quick wiring
- Adjustable off-delay model adds flexibility for fine tuning
- Slim design for tight/small installation spaces
- Auxiliary output for control monitoring
Important to find out;
- Is there a need for an off-delay time
- Does the load meet the output ratings of the G9SE (KM1,2 etc)?
- Is the operating environment within specifications?
- Which safety function(s) the customer wants to implement on his machine?
Markets and applications;
- Ideal for panel builders
- E-Stop, Door-switch, Opto-sensor, safety-output contact, safety OFF-delay
- Certified for Lift-applications
- Does the small size give an added value?
- Easy wiring – a considerable value?
- 4 safety relay outputs – How beneficial are they?